Published on January 28th, 2014 | by What2Learn0
Mvskoke (Muscogee Creek Native Americans)
This interactive learning game on Mvskoke history was created for students in Grades 6-12. It focuses on the history of the Muscogee Creek Native American Indians and accompanies the Study Guide for the MCN Challenge Bowl.
Questions covered in this game are:
- The Mississippian culture declined after which year?
- What are Creek indians more properly defined as…?
- The historic Mvskoke built expansive towns within the broad river valleys of which present states?
- Which famous explorer chronicled the first Muskogean accounts of natives for Spain?
- What was introduced by the Spainiards in the mid 1500’s that decimated many Creek towns?
- With the assistance of advisors, who ruled each town?
- For the creeks the Battle of Horseshoe Bend was the climax of which war?
- During the 18th Century the Creek Confederacy was composed of at least how many tribal towns?
If you are struggling with this game you can click the ‘more’ link below the game to see some of the answers.