Published on April 29th, 2014 | by GameMaker0
This Science game develops student knowledge about Microbiology and specifically the work of scientists such as Pasteur, Sapallanzani and Redi.
Questions in this game include:
- He tried to disprove the theory of spontaneous generation with his rotting meat experiment
- In his experiment, one jar with meat was open, one was sealed, and one had ______ over the top.
- In the rotting meat experiment, there were no maggots on the meat in the jar that was _____.
- The purpose of Lazzaro Spallanzani’s experiment was to show that ____ doesn’t come from broth.
- This person used a curved neck flask in his experiment.
- We preserve foods today with this process.
- What type of cell do we believe were the first to evolve?
- What process do we believe early cells had to be able to do to make food?