Published on April 29th, 2014 | by GameMaker0
Science game for year 6 primary children to test their understanding of the process of dissolving.
Questions in this game include:
- What do you call a solid that dissolves in water?
- Name the solute used to make brine
- When a solid has dissolved in a liquid it makes a …?
- Salt can be separated from a solution by …?
- A liquid that will dissolve a solid is called a …?
- Other than salt, name one solute.
- A material that will not dissolve is called ?
- You can use this to separate sand and water.