Published on April 15th, 2014 | by GameMaker0
This interactive game will develop your vocabulary relating to atmospheric Science. It is aimed at students in Grade 6.
By playing this game you will learn to provide the correct Scientific word to match each of these definions:
- Bottom layer in the atmosphere-where we live, breathe, and also where all the weather occurs.
- Lower part of the thermosphere, where electrically charged particles called ions are found.
- Group of ecosystems that share similar climates and typical organisms.
- Does temperature decrease or increase in thermosphere?
- Altitude determines the ____________of atmosphere.
- How many percent does oxygen take out of all gas that composites earth’s atmosphere?
- The transfer of energy as electromagnetic waves.
- Flow of water from the land surface into the subsurface.
If you are stuggling, click the ‘more’ link below to see some of the answers included in this game.