The following free starter or plenary activity is to support ICT lessons following Unit 7.1 (Using ICT) in which students need to develop an understanding of the use of presentation software. We have provided both an interactive game and a printable wordsearch.
Quick Game: Presentation vocabulary
Playing this game will help you to be able a range of questions including the following:
- What is a group of connected computers called?
- What is a single page in a presentation?
- What do we call the people you are making a presentation for?
- What is an early attempt at your work that you will try to improve in making your final version?
Download a printable crossword for ICT Unit 7.1 (Using ICT).
The full system will allow you to view the scores your students achieve (learn more) and will provide students with some exciting in-built rewards that will keep them engaged in their learning for hours.
- Unit 7.1 – Using ICT starter / plenary… presentation software
- ICT Unit 7.3 – Desktop Publishing starter / plenary
- ICT Unit 7.5 – data handling starter / plenary