Published on December 17th, 2010 | by What2Learn1
Solutions (7H) Science revision
The following revision games and activities are to help students learning about solutions. In many KS3 schemes of work this will be unit 7H. This will cover terms such as solute, solvent, dissolve, soluble, insoluble, saturation, solubility, etc.
Many activities on What2Learn are free to access and the links below will help you to access the activities you want. The best way to play these activities is to sign up for a What2Learn account which will allow students to enjoy our fantastic in-built rewards (such as a virtual farm to manage) and to compete against their friends. Teachers will also be able to see the scores their students have attained in the revision games.
Sample activity: Solutions
Once you have completed the game, test yourself again by seeing if you can answer these questions:
- What do we call A solid that dissolves into a liquid?
- What do we call the liquid that a solid dissolves into?
- What does the term dissolve mean?
- What do was call a liquid into which more solids can dissolve?
- What do was call a liquid into which no more solids can dissolve?
- What state is reached if no more solids can dissolve into a solution?
- What is a measure of how much of something can dissolve into a liquid?
- What is formed when a solid dissolves into a liquid?
More Science revision games on solutions
Register for an account at What2Learn and you will get full access to lots more learning games about solutions.
By signing up, teachers will be able to see the scores students get in these games (learn more here) and students will be able to enjoy the exciting in-built rewards that What2Learn offers. Students and teachers will need to sign up for a What2Learn account to enjoy these additional benefits. Register now!