Published on January 3rd, 2010 | by What2Learn0
Share your W2L games and topics with the world!
Why share your efforts?
- Become an educational author – we will tell you how many people have accessed your content.
- Having a positive impact on learning outside your own classroom can help you gain your next promotion or get you through your next threshold assessment.
- W2L is based on an ethos of free sharing – you and your students are accessing literally thousands of hours of our work for free. Please give a little back and help the system to grow.
How to share your games and topics
To make your games as widely used as possible you will need to be a little active yourself. We recommend the following steps but please let us know if you try anything which is successful.
- Tell us about it and let us feature it on the W2L dashboard and in our newsletter. Use our contact form to get in touch.
- Make sure that your colleagues in your own department know about the games you have made and how to use them. Demonstrate them in your next department meeting.
- Tell teachers of your subject in neighbouring schools about your games.
- Add your game or topic to the TES Resource Bank.
- Post about your game or topic in appropriate forums such as the TES Forums.
- Are you on Twitter? Tweet about your games. Please include hashtag #W2L.