Published on January 4th, 2011 | by What2Learn0
Running a homeschool co-op?
If you are running a homeschool co-op access to many of the best resources used within schools is likely to be a financial non-starter. What2Learn is an educational resource with a difference – it is an award-winning system which provides access to thousands of interactive learning resources.
Key features of the system include:
- Thousands of ready-made interactive learning games covering most subject areas.
- Colorful and unique game engines develop knowledge through a wide range of formal and informal activities.
- Can’t find activities related to topics you are studying? No problem – use the learning game generator to quickly and easily create your own.
- Automatic recording of attainment makes What2Learn a powerful assessment tool.
- Fantastic in-built rewards that will keep the children in your homeschool co-op engaged for hours.
Sign up for access for all of the children in your homeschool co-op and the adults teaching them.
Still not sure? Learn more about how fantastic What2Learn is.
- Free games-based learning accounts for US students
- Great Education Freebies
- Make your child a success in school (grades 6-8)