Published on April 24th, 2014 | by GameMaker0
Patterns and Algebra
Mathematics game on ‘Patterns and Algebra’ for Stage 4, Year 9.
Board of Studies:
• recognising and using equivalent algebraic expressions
• recognising like terms and adding and subtracting like terms to simplify algebraic expressions
• recognising the role of grouping symbols and the different me
• generate a variety of equivalent expressions that represent a particular situation or problem
• determine whether a simplified expression is correct by substituting numbers for letters
Summary: Thank you to the author of this game for providing specific details of how this game fits into curriculum requirements for Mathematics.