Published on April 12th, 2009 |
New accounts for teachers
The newly-launched teacher accounts at What2Learn enable teachers to be more effective practitioners at the same time as helping to improve that all-important work-life balance. Register for your free account today and start enjoying the incredible benefits that What2Learn brings.
Key benefits for teachers
- Dramatically reduce the time you spend marking – What2Learn automatically records student progress and as a teacher you will be able to access a range of reports based on this data.
- Engage your students and improve their knowledge and motivation through games-based learning.
- Access over a thousand ready-made interactive resources to assist learning and teaching at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Quality educational content covers most subject areas. Much of it has been produced based on materials provided by the Pearson Publishing Group.
- Create your own content and make it available to your students within What2Learn. Their attainment in your games will be automatically recorded.
- Enhance your use of ICT within your teaching.
What2Learn genuinely is free and has been proven to be a very powerful tool for enhancing learning and teaching. What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
If you would like to see our teacher’s guide, please click here.