Published on January 22nd, 2011 | by What2Learn0
ICT Unit 8.3 – Information… starter / plenary
The following starter or plenary activity is to support ICT lessons following ICT Unit 8.3 (Information: Reliability, Validity and Bias). The interactive game and printable crossword below are to develop and test student knowledge of some of the key vocabulary they will need to understand for this unit. Clues include:
- A measurement of how believable something is.
- A statement based on what somebody believes but without actual proof of its truth
- When information presented represents one viewpoint.
By logging in to the main What2Learn system you will gain access to many more games for unit 8.3: Information, Reliability and Bias. Learn more about the fantastic features that have made What2Learn an award-winning system.
Quick Game: Unit 8.3 Information…
Download a printable crossword on Unit 8.3 (Information: Reliability, Validity and Bias) by clicking the icon.
The full system will allow you to view the scores your students achieve (learn more) and will provide students with some exciting in-built rewards that will keep them engaged in their learning for hours.
- ICT Unit 7.2 – Finding Information starter / plenary… assessing information
- ICT Unit 8.5 – An ICT system… starter / plenary
- ICT Unit 8.4 – Spreadsheet modelling starter / plenary