Teachers: Give your students full access to all of the Sociology activities in What2Learn by signing up for accounts today. Thousands of interactive learning activities, an incredible learning game creator, in-built rewards to keep your students engaged and automated marking and reporting to make your life easier! The price is less than it would be for a bottle of soda for each student! Learn more.
Once logged in, teachers and students need to enter share code 841384 to unlock the GCSE Sociology topic. This covers units on ‘Inequality’ and ‘The Individual and Society’.
Sample activity: Inequality vocabulary
By playing all of the games in the GCSE Sociology section of What2Learn you will be able to answer questions such as:
- What are the three basic types of rule?
- What is the difference between deviants and criminals?
- What does the term ‘socialisation’ mean?
- What are prejudice and discrimination?
- What is the difference between absolute and relative poverty?
- GCSE Geography: The Coastal Environment
- Animal and plant cells Science revision games (7A)
- Science revision activities on reproduction (7B)