Published on December 17th, 2010 | by What2Learn0
Ecological relationships (8D) Science revision
The following revision games and activities are to help students learning about ecological relationships. In many KS3 schemes of work this will be unit 8D. This will develop knowledge of different ecosystems, the role of different plants and animals, etc.
Many activities on What2Learn are free to access and the links below will help you to access the activities you want. The best way to play these activities is to sign up for a What2Learn account which will allow students to enjoy our fantastic in-built rewards (such as a virtual farm to manage) and to compete against their friends. Teachers will also be able to see the scores their students have attained in the revision games.
Sample activity: Vaccines
By playing all of the games in the ‘ecological relationships’ section of What2Learn you will be able to answer questions such as:
- What are the characteristics of invertebrates?
- What are the characteristics of vertebrates?
- What is a habitat?
- What is taxonomy?
- What are producers, herbivores, omnivores, predators and carnivores?
- What is the difference between predators and carnivores?
- How can quadrats and transects be used in fieldwork?
More Science revision games on ecological relationships
Register for an account at What2Learn and you will get full access to lots more learning games about ecological relationships and other Science topics.
By signing up, teachers will be able to see the scores students get in these games (learn more here) and students will be able to enjoy the exciting in-built rewards that What2Learn offers. Students and teachers will need to sign up for What2Learn accounts to enjoy these additional benefits. Register now!
- Atoms and elements (8E) Science revision
- Environment and Feeding Relationships (7C) Science revision
- Microbes and disease (8C) Science revision